Monday, December 9, 2013

December 30 Days of Lists - Days 7 & 8

I'm a little behind on my lists. I had a somewhat busy weekend and by the time I finished my lists yesterday, the daylight was gone and not good for taking photos. Even if I'd had them done before dark, it was such a cloudy, snowy day - a dusting to an inch turned into 7 inches! - that they wouldn't have been very good anyway. So here are days 7 & 8 in one post.


Day 7 - What I'm going to remember about today:
  1. always and forever will remember the bombing of Pearl Harbor even though I wasn't alive then
  2. how much I dislike shopping malls!
  3. the great time we had at the Lancaster Bike Club Christmas party
  4. the surprise order on my website!
Day 8 - On my movie-watching list:
  1. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  2. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (cartoon)
  3. Elf
  4. The Santa Clause
I am not a movie-watcher (I can't sit still long enough nor can I justify the expense or time wasted) except for this time of year when there are a few favorite Christmas movies I love to watch.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy listing!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...