Monday, December 9, 2013

Moving On

This week's challenge at the Heart2Heart blog is all about 'moving on'. I interpret this as something that is interactive or has moving parts so here is my creation.

I created this baby mini album as a gift for my son & his wife on the birth of their new baby boy. (Yea, they finally have a boy!) It has lots of interactivity on the inside - including pages that open, pockets with pull-out tags for journaling on one side and a photo on the other and even a couple flip flaps.

Since taking these pictures of the album, I have added lots of photos inside. It was amazing to see how many fit in this little album. I haven't counted them yet since I haven't fully completed the album but trust me, it holds a LOT!

Front cover

Inside front cover

an inside page with a flip flap
another inside page
                         
another inside page with a flip flap
                            

inside back cover
 Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:

  • X7173B Babycakes paper pack
  • X7173C Babycakes Canvas Shapes
  • C1558 Wild Wonders stamp set
  • S1312 Special Care - Dec stamp of the month 
  • Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
  • Z1375 Kraft cardstock
  • Z1879 Pro Player Assortment
  • Z1817 Slate Washi Tape
  • Z1849 Bronze Shimmer Trim
  • Z1747 Flip Flaps
  • Z2191 Sunset ink
  • Z2111 Chocolate ink
  • Z2173 Slate ink
  • Z2110 Buttercup ink
  • Z1753 Brown & Tan Sparkles
Whew! That's a lot of supplies! But what an amazing mini album I created! Now it's your turn to create something interactive or with moving parts or however you interpret it. Have fun but be sure to use some Close To My Heart products in your artwork then share it with us over at the heart2heart blog.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...