Thursday, December 19, 2013

'Tis the Season to Sparkle & Shine

This week's challenge over at the Heart2Heart blog is a Sparkle & Shine challenge using Ruby, Juniper & Slate with a little sparkle thrown in. Check it out here and join in the last challenge for the year.

I will not be returning to the design team ;-( as I feel I'm in need of a break but I wanted to at least participate in this last challenge before saying goodbye - for now.

I created another one of those cool little mini albums - made with just one sheet of cardstock or double-sided pattern paper - that are so much fun to make. It's so hard to get good photos of all the fun elements included in the album - you really have to see it to appreciate it - but I hope you get the feel for it.

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart:
X7176B - Sparkle & Shine paper pack
X7176C - Sparkle & Shine Complements
Z2170 - Ruby ink
Z2165 Juniper ink
Z2173 - Slate ink
Z1263 - Bitty Sparkles
Z1751 & Z1701 Baker's Twine
Z1686 - Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge
C1278 - Library Cards stamp set (retired)
G1063 - Frosted Workshop on the Go stamp set
Bind-it-All machine
Retired ribbon and metals

Front cover with a little sparkle on the tree if you look closely





If you'd like to participate in the last challenge of the year, start creating something with Ruby, Juniper and Slate colors plus a little sparkle then share a link to your artwork with us here. Be sure to use mostly CTMH products in your artwork or your link will be removed. Sorry, them's the rules! And that's the last time this year you'll hear me say that! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you totally enjoy every moment of the upcoming holidays! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...