Friday, January 24, 2014

31 Things Class

Hello! Hello! Just wanted you to know......

.....I am taking another class from Big Picture Classes - yes, another class - called 31 Things hosted by Ali Edwards. It started yesterday and this is only day 2 so if you are interested in joining in, click here for more info and to register. I believe registration ends January 29th so hurry!

I am going to share the first 2 pages of this project today since I totally forgot to post something yesterday. ;-( Too many things going on and not enough time to remember all I should.

Here's the first page along with the cover page that I had already prepared a few days ago in anticipation of the class. I like to be ahead of the game at the onset because I almost always end up falling behind eventually.


The left side (or cover page) was created with the new Skylark papers from Close To My Heart, which will be available February 1st for you non-consultants. I also used some of the little wooden trinket shapes (love those), some older wooden garden shapes, a piece of chipboard that coordinates with the Skylark papers and a few epoxy dots. Washi tape and teal shimmer trim line the edges of the white cardstock on the right side and I really love the look of it! Yesterday's prompt was Jewelry so our assignment was to write about the jewelry in our lives. 


Today's prompt is Morning so we were to write about our morning routine. Again I used some of those adorable wooden trinket shapes, the washi tape and the teal shimmer trim. I will be using them throughout this project in order to keep the pages cohesive.

I am so enjoying this project as it makes me really think about the things in my life and helps me to dig deeper to find the story behind these things. After all, there is a story behind everything, isn't there?

If you would be interested in learning more about the Close To My Heart products I am using, you can contact me or go here to check them out.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...