Thursday, January 9, 2014

December 30 Days of Lists - Days 20 through 28

With a day to myself I would__________
Create All Day 
which is pretty much what I do everyday anyway after getting my daily chores done in the morning. I'm very lucky to be able to create everyday! 

Positive things from this week:
the snow melted
we had fun dog-sitting Mia
Christmas cards sent
Winter solstice
Christmas tree decorated

Things that can wait until tomorrow:
just about everything when you hear your dad is in the hospital and not doing well :(

Things I heard today:
bad news about my dad
music
singing birds
flocks of geese honking

Can't get enough of:
scrapbooking
good wine
'listing'
spending time with Keri
Skyping with the grandkids
Friday night fires with Ron

I am thankful for:
my family
all the great memories I have in my heart of my wonderful dad - he passed away today at the age of 82. Love & miss you, Dad!

Ways to unwind:
read
drink wine
take a walk
get crafty
listen to music
laugh

Memories made this year:
Red Lobster birthday lunch for Mom
Keri's first Broad St. Run in Philly
Many Purple Martins visited us but didn't stay
we have a new grand-dog
our first grandson was born
I started 'listing'
I lost my dad to cancer

I skipped #23 as I was at a loss for what to write for the prompt. I also haven't finished 29 & 30 but hope to get them done soon so stay tuned. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...