Saturday, January 18, 2014

Skylark Picture My Life sneak peek

Sharing week 3 of my Project Life-style scrapbooking project with you because I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the beautiful new Skylark Picture My Life kit, which will be available for purchase here beginning February 1st. I just received it a couple days ago and couldn't wait to begin playing with it. IT IS AWESOME and you are going to LOVE it! 

If you feel you don't have the time, space or the creativity for scrapbooking, then this is the program for you. Even if you are a seasoned traditional or digital scrapbooker, this program will work right alongside and enhance the traditional and digital layouts in your album. You absolutely must give this a try. You won't be sorry!
Here is the same layout with a couple flip flaps open. I hadn't used any flip flaps in awhile so I dug them out today to add to my page. One is a 6"x 6" and the other is 6" x 12". I had a few extra photos from the week that I wanted to include on my page and the flip flaps enabled me to do that. Aren't they wonderful? If you haven't tried them yet, you are really missing out! Trust me!

Thanks for stopping by today. If you'd like to talk to me about any Close To My Heart products, give me a shout! Have a great day and happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...