Thursday, February 13, 2014

Catching up with 31 Things

I've been busy and keep forgetting to post these pages but here's the next few days of the 31 Things workshop that I've been participating in. I hope you enjoy them!

Days 12 & 13 - Watch/Chores

Days 14 & 15 - View/9:15am

Days 16 & 17 - Uniform/Technology

Days 18 & 19 - Shoes/Listen

Days 20 & 21 - Carry/Think

Just 10 more days to go and this awesome project will be complete! I am loving how my album has come along and I have totally enjoyed the process of learning how to write/journal in a more detailed, meaningful way. 

If you have enjoyed seeing my pages, consider participating in this class at a later time if it is offered again or just check out some of the other awesome classes available at Big Picture Classes. I think you'll find something you like.

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...