Thursday, February 27, 2014

Getting Ready!

Hello! It's almost time for a new month of 'lists'. Yep, the March 30 Days of Lists challenge begins in just 2 days and I am getting excited. Since this is my second time listing, I did learn a few things from the first, so I have decided to get a bit ahead on the general layout of my list pages. I have the introductory page all decorated and have already put the numbers on each of the 30 pages. After learning each days' prompt, I will create my list then decide how to proceed with the creative side depending on what the prompt for the day is. If you'd like to join in on this challenge, it's not too late! Just go here to register.


If you know me at all, you know I also LOVE taking creative online classes from Big Picture Classes as well as ones from Ali Edwards. I just completed the 31 Things class hosted by Ali through Big Picture Classes and totally loved it! I not only learned how to be a better writer/documenter/journaler but I also learned a few things about myself in the process while sharing myself with others who also took the class.

31 Things was so much fun and I even gained a friend from New Zealand who I am going to remain in touch with. She is an awesome, world-traveled, very interesting lady full of wonderful life stories and I have truly enjoyed getting to know her through this class. I look forward to getting to know her even better as we continue our correspondence outside of the classroom. But I digress.....

I am getting ready for the next class - Scrapbooking Outside the Pocket - that begins on March 6th. I have so many of those Project Life-style journaling cards from Becky Higgins as well as Close to my Heart that I really would like to learn new ways to utilize them in my traditional scrapbooking. In other words, using them outside of the pocket. What a great idea and just perfect for using up or 'purging' the stash. (Purge is my 'one little word' for this year so it really is perfect!)

Here are the supplies I plan to use first. They are current products from Close to my Heart and I wanted to show you how to use them on your own pages in case you are not a 'pocket' scrapper or have never tried it. You will also need an archival quality journaling pen, not pictured here. Stay tuned for some layouts I will be sharing soon.


X7177B - Skylark paper pack
Z1947- Skylark Picture My Life kit

If you would like to purchase these supplies and have them shipped directly to you, click here to go to my website. If you have any questions, just give me a shout!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...