Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A New Way to Scrapbook

I started taking an online class through Big Picture Classes 3 weeks ago and have been meaning to share my projects with you. There are so many venues for sharing these days that I could practically spend all day every day doing nothing but posting my artwork and photos and I sometimes forget to post what I really want to.

Anyway, here are some layouts I have been creating lately in the 'Scrapbooking Outside the Pocket' class hosted by Monica Bradford. I would like to add that I am so happy to be taking this class! It has taught me a whole new way to scrapbook and is helping me to use up a lot of my stash! I am extremely happy about that since PURGE is my 'one little word' this year, remember?

Well, without further ado.......

My grandson Ben - Project Life Jade edition cards used, all other supplies Close to my Heart except for the camera clip.

Photos of my husband and our grand dog. She is so cute!
All supplies Close to my Heart - cards are from the Avonlea Picture My Life kit.

Cards are Project Life Amy Tangerine edition - all other supplies are Close to my Heart.

Photos of the gorgeous bluebirds that we hope will stick around and raise a brood or two. Wish us luck! All supplies are from Close to my Heart including cards from the Skylark Picture My Life kit.  

Two of the cutest most precious little girls - my youngest granddaughters. Project Life Dear Lizzy cards used, all other supplies are Close to my Heart.

Here is one of those two youngest girls. Project Life Maggie Holmes cards used, all other supplies are Close to my Heart.

I hope you enjoyed my layouts today and maybe I inspired you just a little to use some  PL (Project Life) or PML (Picture My Life) cards from your own stash to create some awesome layouts! Who'd a thunk you could make such wonderful scrapbook layouts with Project Life or Picture My Life title and journaling cards and get them done so quickly! Amazing and so much fun!

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions about my layouts or if I can help you get started in scrapbooking either the traditional or digital way or with the Picture My Life kits, give me a shout!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...