Sunday, March 30, 2014

I need your help!

Hey scrapbookers, I am in need of your help. In order for me to remain an active consultant with Close to my Heart, I am going to need to boost my sales and this is where you come in. How would you like to earn at least $25 in free scrapbooking supplies AND win this cool little handmade mini album/journal? Read on for more details...


Be the first person to hold an April online gathering (book party) with sales of at least $150 and earn $25 in free scrapbooking supplies (but you can earn even more rewards with higher sales) plus receive this mini album/journal for free OR place an order of $50 or more on my Close to my Heart website at scrampingwithcarol.ctmh.com beginning April 1st and be entered into a drawing to win the mini album/journal.

So ask all your friends and family if they'd like to help you earn free products and before you know it, your sales will reach $150 or even higher! It's easier than you think! Contact me for more details.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me. Have a great week and h
appy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...