Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 30 Days of Lists - Days 10-13


Day 10 - If I ruled the world....
  1. there would be no wars
  2. kindness would prevail
  3. there would be no cancer
  4. greed would no longer exist
  5. there would be no hunger
  6. animal cruelty BANNED!
  7. there would be only healthy foods to eat
  8. wine would have no calories
Day 11 - when I need to focus I.....
  1. listen to jazz music
  2. walk away from the computer
  3. stop to smell the flowers
  4. enjoy a glass of wine on the deck
  5. take a deep breath
  6. make a list


Day 12 - Things I always do for myself.....
  1. Listen to music & dance
  2. Get on the treadmill
  3. Cover the gray
  4. Read good books
  5. Drink lots of water
  6. Take online creative classes
  7. Take photos every day
  8. Scrapbook everyday life
  9. Enjoy the little things


Day 13 - My childhood home
  • small cape cod style
  • pale yellow siding
  • three bedrooms (for 7 people)
  • faux brick & paneled walls
  • in a nice neighborhood
  • on the south side of town
  • full of good times
Thanks for stopping by! Happy listing!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...