Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 30 Days of Lists - Days 27-29

I totally skipped days 25 and 26 because I was struggling to come up with what to write. I guess they just didn't appeal to me! I will most likely go back and complete them later as I don't like to leave projects unfinished but for now here are days 27-29. Enjoy!


Day 27 - Go-to meals / recipes when I have guests:
  • lasagna
  • homemade mac & cheese
  • scalloped potatoes
  • baked butternut squash
  • shrimp on the barbie
  • burgers and hot dogs on the grill


Day 28 - I feel my best when:
  • my hair looks good
  • I've had a shower
  • I get at least 7 hours of sleep
  • I've finished my treadmill workout
  • I'm in my scrap room
  • my husband compliments me on ANYTHING!
Day 29 - favorite local businesses:
  • Mi Cocina
  • Capriotti's
  • Wine & Spirits
  • Hood's Country Store
  • Library
  • Several Farmer's Markets
  • Cameron's Hardware
Happy listing!

~Carol




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...