Friday, April 4, 2014

April Gratitude Project

Hello hello!

I want to share something new with you! If you know me at all, you know I always have a bunch of projects going on at the same time - the wheels are always turning. I find so much inspiration in my everyday life - from just about everything my eyes land on! But that's not really what this post is all about so let's move on.

I recently completed what is certainly becoming one of my favorite journaling challenges - 30 Days of Lists - and when March ended, one of the ladies who had participated wanted to extend the excitement of 'listing' and so came up with what she is calling the April Gratitude Project. Needless to say, I didn't need much encouragement to join in as I love new challenges - well, at least ones I know I am good at - and I love to show gratitude for all that is good in my life. So without further ado, here is what I will be using for this newest endeavor of mine.


Now I know you're probably thinking...wait a minute, isn't that the mini album/journal she's giving away to someone who holds an online gathering or places an order of $50 or more this month through her website? And you would be partially right. I made sure before I did anything inside this particular album that I had pretty much the same supplies to make another one to give away. Pretty smart, huh? So no need to worry!

Here are the first few pages since today is the fourth day of this challenge already. I hope to post them daily or at least every other day so stay tuned.


Intro page - I'm so glad I decided to join in the April Gratitude Project hosted by Anne Hersey Sasko. It's such a fun way to show my gratitude for everything in my life. 

Day 1 - So grateful for bluebirds. They are so pretty to look at and fun to watch & listen to.

Day 2 - I am grateful for the flowers of Spring. Enough said!

I am using the Balloon Ride Picture My Life kit from Close to my Heart for this project as well as CTMH Kraft cardstock for the album cover, washi tape from I don't remember. Sorry, I'm bad about remembering some of those supply details because the majority of my supplies come from Close to my Heart since I'm a consultant. ;)

Okay, off to work on days 3 & 4. If you'd like to join in this awesome project, let me know and I'll point you in the right direction. There's a private Facebook group that you need to request to join and we are also sharing on Instagram at #aprilgratitude if you'd like to see what we are all grateful for.

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...