Sunday, May 11, 2014

Free To Be Me Layout

I am totally in love with this layout. I love the papers I used - Free To Be Me from Close to my Heart. I love the circles. I love the distressed papers, the vellum, the feathers and all the little touches here & there but most of all, I love the real stitching!

I always hesitate to actually use real stitching on my layouts because I fear I may mess it up but I forged ahead and breathed a sigh of relief when I finished and it looked great! I thought at first that maybe I went a little over the top with the embellishing but the more I look at it, the more I like it. I hope you do, too!

The two cuties in the photo are my granddaughter Samantha and her baby brother Ben.

Most supplies used are Close to my Heart except as noted:
Free To Be Me paper pack, C1584 Feathers stamp set, Z1853 Aqua Dots, Z1844 Trinkets Wooden Shapes, Smoothie & Lagoon inks plus chipboard letters that are no longer available, white thread and sewing machine by Singer.

You can purchase any of the Close to my Heart products here.

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...