Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Here's the first layout I created for NSD. I used the Free To Be Me paper pack available only for this month to celebrate National Scrapbook Month. I also used a free printable shared by Close To My Heart for the month of May as well. To find the free printables, head over to my website and hover your cursor over the Promotions tab, then click on Rediscover CTMH in the dropdown menu or click here then click on the download free link under Rediscover Beauty. There you will find 4 really cool printable 3x4 journal cards that you can use in your scrapbooking.

Other supplies used: Z1844 Wooden Trinkets, Z1853 Aqua Dots, Z1850 Washi Tape, C1575 True to Life stamp set, which you can find on my website, and white ric rac ribbon and gold letter stickers from my stash. The cute kiddos in the photos are my grandchildren whom I miss very much and hope to see sometime soon!

You may also see this layout on Instagram at #NSD10k. Hope you enjoy my layout and that I have inspired you to create today in celebration of National Scrapbook Day!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...