Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Details Finally!

Remember back on April 5th I posted about an online workshop I was going to participate in called My Details? I had hoped to post as I completed each day's prompts but I wasn't following a daily routine with this project for some reason so I never posted any of the pages. ;( Someday maybe I'll get more organized! But without further ado, here is the album I created for this workshop following ten different prompts - one each day for ten days.

I used a Studio Calico handbook bought here along with four different styles of page protectors. The journaling cards I used are Studio Calico's April Project Life kit - Bluegrass Farm and Skylark Picture My Life from Close to my Heart.

I am so happy to have been able to use up some old letter stickers I've had in my stash for so long plus those little wooden shapes from CTMH seem to find their way onto just about every piece of artwork I create lately. I love them! The 'Embrace Today' stamp set is an Ali Edwards design from Technique Tuesday. Other stamped letters are from Close to my Heart.
 My title page
 Watching
 Watching - page 2
 Quotes
 Listening
 Places / Spaces
 Places / Spaces - page 2
 Learning
 Eating / Drinking
 Reading
 Technology - left page / Buying - right page
Wearing

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed My Details album and maybe you learned a few facts about me. Although I'm not a very exciting person nor do I have tons of fun every day of my life but I love my life right now and have enjoyed sharing just a little piece of it with you. 

Any of the Close to my Heart products featured can be purchased here

Have a great day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...