Monday, May 5, 2014

Happy National Scrapbook Day - Part 3

I know National Scrapbook Day is over but here's another layout I created to share on the Instagram #NSD10k feed in order to possibly win an awesome prize. It's always fun to win, right? Well, today is the last day to upload any layouts you've created in celebration of NSD so get those layouts posted before it's too late!

Supplies used:
Free To Be Me paper pack from Close To My Heart, 2 journaling cards downloaded from a Big Picture class I'm taking, Z1863 Midtown Cork Shapes and Z1931 Honey Triangles washi tape from CTMH, Ali Edwards stamp, flair button from Evalicious, shaped paper clip (sorry, can't remember where it's from) and black ink.

Hope you've enjoyed the third layout I created for National Scrapbook Day. If you created any, please leave a link to your artwork in the comments so I can check it out.

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...