Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Close To My Heart Jubilee Layout

Working on another layout with the fabulous Jubilee paper pack from Close To My Heart and loving how it looks so far. Of course, it helps to have photos of a cutie patootie (that would be my youngest granddaughter) to make it all the more special.


I bought the Jubilee Workshop on the Go kit because I love the stamp set that comes with it. Sometimes I don't get the full kit - most times I do especially if I really like the stamp set included. It is certainly the best buy as you can generally save anywhere from $10-$13 by purchasing the kit plus you get a stamp set! How cool is that?

I love the featured ink colors in this kit - Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Cranberry and Topiary - all gorgeous summer colors! 

Be sure to get your pack of this fabulous summer-y paper before it's all gone! It will no longer be available after July 31st (it could even sell out before then) as a brand new idea book & catalog will then become available. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions about the awesome products from Close To My Heart. I'd love to educate you about and share my love of scrapbooking with you so don't hesitate to contact me!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...