Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Little Slice of Summer - Close to my Heart Style

If you are an independent consultant for a direct sales company now or have been in the past, you know how exciting your company's annual convention can be, right?  Although I have only attended one Close to my Heart convention in the almost 8 years I've been a consultant - and wow, was that ever exciting! - I still get anxious and excited when it's that time of year again even when I'm not attending. Through the use of all forms of social media, I can 'follow' along and feel like I am right there with my extremely lucky sister consultants who ARE attending Convention 2014 at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.

Convention is also the time when a new idea book and catalog is revealed and THAT is what I really look forward to....all those brand spankin' new paper packs and embellishments - not to mention the awesome new stamp sets! Every couple years, new ink colors are introduced and I believe this is the year for some new ones! Oh, the suspense is killing me! But I don't have to wait much longer because the Convention starts in just 2 days! Yay! I am so excited!

I'll be announcing soon when I have the new idea books in my hot little hands so stay tuned for info on how to get your copy because you are definitely going to want this one - it is chock full of 250 new products! All I can say is WOW! 250 NEW PRODUCTS?! Amazing! Not sure if that's a real good thing or not though - I don't have enough money for 250 new products! This could be one of the most difficult times of my life trying to decide what to buy. Oh no! I'm in trouble for sure!

Well, in the meantime while waiting for all the excitement to begin, I wanted to share another layout I created with the Jubilee paper pack which has quickly become an all-time favorite of mine. I love the cheery colors of Topiary, Honey (I love yellow), Cranberry and Indian Corn Blue. I hope these 4 colors never leave Close to my Heart's color palette.


I really love how this layout came together and can't wait to add some awesome summertime photos to it - most likely photos of my granddaughters having fun. If you'd like to start playing with Jubilee as well, head on over here to get your paper pack and have some fun with it! Give me a shout if you have any questions!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...