Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Four More CTMH Free To Be Me Layouts


Here's a layout I created for one of the online classes I am taking at Big Picture Classes. The theme for May was all about YOU so here is a layout about ME! I also followed some journaling prompts shared by Monica Bradford to complete the journaling in the white circles.


This layout was created for another online class at Big Picture Classes. The photo is of the house where my son & his family live in Illinois. I finally got a really good photo of it - thank you to whoever took the shot - so I wanted to scrap it right away so they will always remember this house. 


Layout of my daughter running her second Broad St. Run in Philly. It was her boyfriend's fifth time. 


Great photos of my grandchildren in Illinois just had to be scrapped! Sure wish I could hug and squeeze them all! 

Well, I hope you have enjoyed all my layouts created with the Free To Be Me* papers from Close To My Heart. If you were fortunate enough to acquire one of these paper packs during May, good for you! I'd love to see some of your artwork so please share! 

*If you were not able to get one of these fabulous paper packs, contact me. I just happen to have an extra one I may be persuaded to part with. 

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...