Friday, June 27, 2014

What I did yesterday.....

As I mentioned in a previous post, Close To My Heart is holding their annual convention RIGHT NOW in Disneyland, Anaheim, CA and I wasn't able to attend so I joined a lovely group of sister consultants yesterday at the Holiday Inn Express in Warminster, PA for our own 'convention'! And other than missing a turn or two on my way to and from - I stink at directions when I'm by myself - I had an awesome time! I was able to see a gal I had met at two other Close To My Heart events but hadn't seen for quite some time PLUS I got to meet 7 other consultants I had never met before. Now THAT was pretty cool! It was so enjoyable that I think we are all ready to plan another event for next year but make it even better!

Now onto the artwork I created while at this 10 hour event which was only 8 hours for me since I got there late and left a little early.


This layout was created with the Ivy Lane paper pack and Ivy Lane Complements plus a few little pearl gems. Love these photos of my two oldest granddaughters and their baby brother. Since the girls live in Ohio with their mom and don't visit their dad often, this is actually the first time they have met their little brother. I think they like each other, don't you?


This is my third granddaughter who tends to be very serious most of the time so I was very happy to see these photos of her giggling and having so much fun. LOVE her smile! And those pigtails or braids or whatever they are called look so cute on her! She rarely lets her mom put her hair up and it's normally in her face - such a cute little face when it can be seen! ;)

Lollydoodle papers and Lollydoodle Complements from Close To My Heart were used on this layout along with a few pink shiny gems.

I hope you have enjoyed my layouts today! If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used or any other wonderful products that Close To My Heart offers, you can click here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...