Thursday, July 10, 2014

A New Consultant Kit is Available NOW!

Just wanted to let you know that a New Consultant kit from Close To My Heart is available for you to purchase for just $99 when you enroll and join my Scrampers with Heart team! The best part is...you now have a choice of either the Scrapbooker's kit, if you are more of a scrapbooker OR the Cardmaker's kit if you lean more toward making cards. How cool is that?

Click here for a detailed list of everything you get in each of the kits. The scrapbooker's kit has a retail value of $365 and the cardmaker's retail value is $370. And each one is only $99? YES! Wowzers, what an awesome deal and great way to jump-start a paper crafting business with Close To My Heart! Are you with me? Click here to join my team!

Scrapbooker's Kit - just $99 - retail value $365

Cardmaker's kit - just $99 - retail value $370

Let me know if you have any questions! I'm here to help you get started with your paper crafting career with a fabulously awesome, debt-free, gonna-be-here-for-a-long-time company!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...