Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's a Close To My Heart Circus!

What a fun alphabet this is! Can you imagine how awesome these playful letters will look on your cards and scrapbook layouts? I can! I have several grandchildren (as most of you know) and they are the subject of many of my scrapbook layouts so this alphabet will be perfect for them. I don't know about you but I can't wait to get this S1407 Circus Alphabet and start creating some awesome projects with it!


Just look at the beautiful artwork created by the very talented team at Close To My Heart. Isn't this a fun, playful alphabet? If the ferris wheels are spinning in your head and you really need to get this set, go here to place your order or give me a shout to order it for you! You can purchase it for the full retail price of $17.95 OR get it for just $5.00 with an additional $50 purchase. But get it by July 31 before it's all gone! 


Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...