Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sisters make the Best Friends

Don't you agree? Well, if you have a sister perhaps you do! I have two of them myself and I seem to be closer to one of them than the other (but love them both equally) mainly because one loves scrapbooking just as much as me so we have that passion in common. And although we live many miles apart, we can still scrapbook together through the magic of Skype. It's an awesome invention and I wholeheartedly thank the creator. But I digress.....


The two cute sisters in this layout are my oldest and my youngest granddaughters who got to spend a few weeks together this summer - one lives in Ohio with her mom and the other lives in Illinois with her mommy & daddy - and when they get together, they sure do have a lot of fun. 

Supplies used are all Close to my Heart:
  1. X7192B - Seaside paper (available August 1)
  2. 1388 Colonial White cardstock
  3. Z1991 Teal Glitter paper (available August 1)
  4. S1407 Circus Alphabet (July stamp of the month - available till July 31)
  5. A1160 This Is Good stamp set
  6. Z2037 Lagoon Paper Bags (available August 1)
  7. Z2641 Glacier ink (available August 1)
  8. Z2175 Cashmere ink
  9. Z2012 Gold Sequins (available August 1)
  10. Z2461 Peacock Green marker (available August 1) 
  11. Z2465 Turquoise Blue marker (available August 1)
  12. Z2469 Colorless Blender marker (available August 1)
  13. Z1998 Chevron Border Punch (available August 1)
  14. Z888 Black StazOn ink
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my layout. If you see something I used that you really like, you can find it here but remember not everything is available yet so plan to come back on August 1.

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...