Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sweet as Honey Close to my Heart-style

I am totally in love with this layout as well as the little girlie featured in it. I had a vision of how I wanted the layout to look and it came together very nicely! What do you think?

This little girl just makes my heart melt. She is such a happy, vibrant, energetic and so very expressive little person. She certainly is one-of-a-kind and I miss her so much.


Supplies used are all Close To My Heart unless noted - sorry so many are no longer available but perhaps you own some of them or something similar already.

  1. Z1939 Basic Fundamentals cardstock
  2. X7173B Babycakes paper pack (n/a)
  3. Free To Be Me papers (May special n/a)
  4. D1470 Dreams Come True stamp set (n/a)
  5. C1536 Happy Thoughts stamp set (n/a)
  6. C1537 Honeycomb stamp set
  7. B1436 Photogenic stamp set (Hip Pics album set n/a)
  8. Black, Honey, Buttercup (retiring 7/31) and Lagoon inks
  9. Z1853 Aqua Dots
  10. Z1844 Trinkets Wooden Shapes (retiring 7/31)
  11. Z1702 Paradise Baker's Twine (n/a)
  12. Z1850 Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape (retiring 7/31)
  13. Various buttons
I hope you have enjoyed my featured layout today and that it inspires you to get some scrapping done!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...