Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Where Do YOU Shop for Scrapbooking Supplies?

I know that's a very important question, isn't it? With the closing of so many small scrapbooking shops in recent years as well as some online stores shutting down operations, where do YOU shop for your scrapbooking products? I'll tell you where I shop....Carol Labuski - Independent Consultant at Close To My Heart. Yep, that's right! I shop through my own website for the majority of my scrapbooking/cardmaking/papercrafting supplies. Surprised? Well, you really shouldn't be! Close To My Heart has awesome products!

Let me just tell you a little more about what we offer in all our color-coordinated glory: Workshops on the Go, Picture My Life kits, card kits - both pre-cut and more hands-on,  My Crush books, home decor items, clear acrylic stamp sets, fabulous inks, tools, embellishments and so much more! We take the guesswork out of creating fabulous artwork with such awesome products so you can have more time to play! No wasting time trying to figure out what goes with what because everything is already done for you.

Since becoming a Close To My Heart independent consultant almost 8 years ago, I have pretty much been loyal to the awesome products they offer. Why? Because 1) I LOVE the products, 2) I can shop from the comfort of my own home, no traffic or rude people to deal with! 3) Everything is color-coordinated, no guessing on anything and 4) I LOVE the products! Oh wait, I already said that! But it's true! I do!

If you'd like to see what Close To My Heart offers, go here. Peruse the site and check it out real good. I think you will like what you see! If I am correct, please feel free to place an order if you find some awesome products you really can't wait to play with. And I'm available if you have any questions at all!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...