Friday, August 1, 2014

I'm so excited.....

and I just can't hide it! It's August 1st and time for the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book from Close to my Heart. Yay! I think you're going to love this book as much as I do! There are so many awesome new products - at least 250 - that it's going to be difficult choosing what to buy & play with first. I'm in trouble!


There are 9 new fabulous paper packs, 5 new Picture My Life kits, 4 new card kits which are just perfect for those who are scissor-challenged, many new home decor items as well as lots of beautiful stamp sets, embellishments, tools and even 5 gorgeous new colors added to the exclusive color palette. Like I said, I think you are going to love this new book! 

Below is a card I created with one of the new paper packs called Seaside. The border on the left was created with the new Chevron Border Punch then I threaded it with a strip of the pattern paper. I love those new gold sequins and plan to use them on many projects going forward.


There is a new Cricut cartridge - Artfully Sent - that sounds to be really fun for cardmaking as well as scrapbooking but we heard today that it will not be available right away, maybe not until September. I was so looking forward to that but I don't think I'll have a problem finding something else to take up my time while I wait for it.

Ok, off I go to peruse the new catalog again and add more exciting new products to my wish list. If you'd like to see what's new, go to my website and click on the SHOP link to see all the fabulous products. Contact me if you have any questions. I'm here to help!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...