Friday, August 15, 2014

September 30 Days of Lists is Coming!

September will be here before you know it, although unfortunately and sadly that means the summer is about over but as some of you may know, I have participated in the 30 Days of Lists challenge in the past - twice maybe? - and have become quite excited about 'listing'. Simple, I know but it's something I enjoy and you just may enjoy it, too, if you've never tried it. For more details about this listing challenge and to register for it, click here.

For this 'listing' I have decided to use a cheapy dollar store 4x6 photo album which incidentally was just $1.00 ;) and is the perfect size for the lists. I removed the front insert and put in a piece of textured white cardstock and a 4x6 Project Life card that I decorated with some stamps from Close to my Heart. Each page on the inside will hold one 4x6 card for writing my lists on according to the day's prompts. I will be using some Project Life cards as well as some Picture My Life cards.

There's still time to register for this fun challenge so head on over to 30 Days of Lists  before you forget and get started on creating your own little mini album or whatever you want to hold your lists. You'll be glad you did! It's fun!


Have a great day and happy listing!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...