Saturday, August 30, 2014

Well, I did it again.....

....I signed up for another awesome online class over at Big Picture Classes! Yep, call me crazy but I couldn't resist this one! QUIZAPALOOZA! Love the name and the whole concept behind it. As if I don't already have enough going on, although things are starting to slow down a bit with the garden now, I added another exciting class to my schedule.

Quizapalooza is a Q&A challenge in a list format and you all know how much I love 'listing', right? So this challenge was a no-brainer for me! As soon as I heard about it, I signed up right away! Fortunately, it doesn't start till September 18th so I do have some time yet to finish up several other projects before it begins.

Here's the album I plan to use for this class. Not having taken a class like this before, I really have no idea if this album will work great for it or not so it's quite possible I could end up using another format. I'll have to wait & see but in the meantime, this is what I plan to use. I created this album awhile back with some leftover papers from various Close to my Heart paper packs then just binded it all together with my Bind-It-All machine - which I do not use often enough.

I took some time yesterday to just have fun decorating the front cover with whatever popped into my head and I love the result. How about you? Do you ever do that? Sometimes just going ahead with no specific plan or vision in your head and it works out the best? I think I'll try that more often!

So, I am ready for this class! It's not too late for you to jump on board as well. Just head on over to Big Picture Classes and sign up! And if you haven't been there recently, you will be pleasantly surprised to see they have a whole new makeover and it's awesome!

Speaking of listing.......30 Days of Lists starts in just 2 days! Yippee! Here's the mini album I am using for this challenge. I will be using 4 x 6 journaling cards on the inside for the lists and will keep it a bit simpler this time around because as I stated earlier, I already have many projects in progress and don't want to spend a lot of time on each one so as to accomplish more! Whew! I'm getting excited!

Here is the album I used for the last two 'listing' challenges I participated in - September 2013 & March 2014 - both fit in this journal but it only has a couple blank pages left so I have to use something different this time around and decided to go with a cheap dollar store photo album for the upcoming September lists. The best part about this album is....it only cost a dollar! ;)

And here's the way I made the very first list from the March 2014 challenge. Although it was tons of fun playing with stamps and inks each day of this challenge, I will not be doing the same this time around. 


If you'd like to participate in this challenge, head over to 30daysoflists.com and sign up! It's not too late!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful holiday weekend! Be safe!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...