Monday, September 15, 2014

30 Days of Lists - Days 11-14

So sorry I'm behind on these.....
 Day 11 | Things I finished (so far) this year:

  1. March 30 Days of Lists
  2. April Gratitude album
  3. My Details workshop
  4. 35 weeks of my PL album
  5. Made lots of homemade pasta sauce
  6. 31 Things class

 Day 12 | Must haves for a night in:

  • Bottle of wine
  • Good food
  • Chocolate

 Day 13 | The best things about this week:

  1. My birthday!!!
  2. A visit from Keri, Mark & cute doggie!!!
  3. The Hummingbirds!
  4. Friday night fire!!
  5. Breakfast at Dutchway!

Day 14 | The best places to find inspiration:

  • Close To My Heart design books & bulletin boards
  • Big Picture Classes
  • Simple Scrapper
  • Pinterest
  • The great outdoors & nature
Thanks for looking today! Happy listing!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...