Tuesday, September 2, 2014

CTMH Love These Girls layout

Hello!
Sharing a recent layout I created with a sheet of the fabulous paper from the Basic Paper Fundamentals pack from Close to my Heart. I really need to use more of that paper because it is fabulous! Did I already say that it's fabulous? Well, it bears repeating because it is! I love it!

Anyway, here's a layout I created with photos of my daughter-in-law, her oldest daughter and her 2 step-daughters. Aren't they all just too pretty? They are all very special girls and I miss them very much. I sure wish they lived closer. ;(


All supplies are from Close to my Heart and can be found here. If you have any questions about the supplies, just ask!

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...