Thursday, September 11, 2014

It's Here!

It's here! It's here! It's finally here! The new Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge is now available from Close to my Heart so head on over there now and get yours! You won't be disappointed! Read below for more details!

Cardmaking has never been easier or more fun! With the newest Cricut® collection, you can make handmade masterpieces in no time at all. Choose from cards with sentiments cut directly into them, or combine several cutouts to create your own pop-up scenes.

Featuring more than 25 different card themes and 5 different card formats including dynamic interactive designs, this cartridge has a card for any and all occasions—even if the occasion is "just because"! Card styles include pop-ups, scenes, sentiments, sleeves, and pocket cards.

Although this cartridge seems mostly geared for the cardmaker, many of the images can certainly be incorporated into your scrapbooking. You can bet I'll be testing it out for scrapbooking and will share some ideas soon!

This awesome collection includes:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: Cards and Font)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
1 – 12" × 12" White Daisy Cardstock Pack (24 sheets)
I am so excited about this cartridge and can't wait to get my own copy! As soon as I do, I will share some cards I make with it so stay tuned!

Buy this cartridge on my website to earn a chance at winning a paper pack of your choice (retail value $9.95) from the current catalog. As soon as I see you have placed your order, your name goes into the hat! Good luck!

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...