Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My Gratitude Album + How YOU Can Get One, Too!

Every year I create what I like to call a 'gratitude' album. I make some sort of project - such as a mini album or tag album - where I can write down something I am grateful for each day during the month of November. I love doing this because it helps me to think deeply about how blessed I really am to have all that I have in my life whether it's family, friends or things and to truly appreciate it all. Here is what I will be using this year to write what I am truly grateful for - a gratitude box! What do you think? If you like the idea of having your own gratitude box, read on for more details.

I have set this kit up with 3 different price points to fit every budget. Maybe one will work for you. ;)

  • $22 includes the box*, pre-cut & stamped papers to cover the box plus the embellishments to decorate it and 30 stamped 3"x 4" grateful cards. Shipping is included!
  • $29 includes the box*, pre-cut papers plus 1 metal triangle embellishment, 30 UNstamped 3"x 4" grateful cards and your own stamp set - B1463 Thankful Heart (shown in the photo). Shipping is included.
  • $54 includes the box*, pre-cut papers plus 1 metal embellishment for the lid, 30 UNstamped 3"x 4" grateful cards, the B1463 Thankful Heart stamp set and the 4 ink colors needed to complete the project as shown - Olive, Chocolate, Goldrush & Autumn Terracotta. Shipping included!
*Box size is 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 1 3/8"

These kits will be available to order until October 1st so I will have plenty of time to get them to you before November 1st. Please contact me to place your order soon. I plan to add a BUY NOW button as soon as PayPal will allow me to do it. Seems they are having issues right now. ;(

Happy scrampin'!

~Carol



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...