Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Betcha wondering where I've been......

...and thought perhaps I'd fallen off the face of the earth, huh? Well, I haven't! I'm still here! Just have had a lot going on and haven't taken the time to post anything. I have created some recent artwork plus took a short trip then had to get caught up on projects that got tossed aside due to my traveling but I am back and hope to start posting regularly again. I HOPE! I can't promise anything but will try.

This week I have been trying to participate in Ali Edwards' Week in the Life challenge plus stay current with the Me:The Abridged Version class from Cathy Zielske at Big Picture Classes and I am feeling slightly overwhelmed as I would like to include so much in each project without going overboard but it is so hard! At any rate, I'd like to share some pics I've taken the past couple days - starting with Monday - for the Week in the Life project then hope to share the finished album along with the finished Me:TAV album at a later date as well. So without further ado, here's Monday's photos and words to share:

 Script for blood work this morning
 Can't go without coffee in the morning. Black coffee is okay to drink before having blood work done - no cream or sugar allowed!
 Did some bird-watching while awaiting the time to leave.
 Checked some emails
 Temperature when I got up this morning - whoa, so not ready for the chill yet.
 View from my deck as the sun was coming up.
 Saw a Blue Jay at the feeder
 Frost on my car windows. NOOO!!!!
A cute little Chickadee at the feeder.
 Ready to go!
 Where I go to have blood work done
 Stopped at the bank after my appointment
The view on my way home
 I drive right by the Dansko company's main headquarters on my way home. Do you like Dansko shoes? I do but haven't bought any in quite some time and their outlet store is just around the corner if I take another way home. Pretty cool!
 Almost to my driveway
 My side garage door greets me
A pumpkin bagel is absolutely wonderful to eat after fasting for blood work. 
 Working on the Me:Abridged version album is fun but it's kind of hard to choose which words and photos to use. 
 Received my newest Close to my Heart goodies in the mail today - yea! 
Can't wait to play with them!
 Enjoyed a glass of the last of my Moscato just before dinner
 Worked on my Me:The Abridged Version album while watching TV
 Relaxing in my favorite slippers
 Checking emails during commercials 
 Watching 'The Blacklist' - one of very few TV shows I enjoy watching
 Writing in my happiness journal before falling asleep as I try to do every night
My bed is waiting - time to call it a night! Yes, I am married but do not sleep in the same bed as my husband because he snores so bad. ;-(

And that's my Monday folks! 
Stay tuned for Tuesday's photos and words. 
Thanks for stopping by! 

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...