Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My 5 Things Right Now Layout

Sharing a quick & simple layout I created today. I was inspired by a layout from Monica Bradford over at Scrap Inspired. As soon as I saw her layout, I knew it would be perfect for a layout of the 5 THINGS that are a big part of my life right now. THINGS is the theme for this month's Inspired Scrapbooking class at Big Picture Classes so I feel wonderful knowing that I got this layout done so quickly today and on the very first day of the new month of classes plus I can share it at Scrap Inspired as well. Love that!


Supplies used: background paper, little green gems and right now are all from Close to my Heart, the 2x2 cards are from We R Memory Keepers (sorry I forget the name of the pack but it's for the 4x4 Instagram albums), 5 THINGS was cut with the Cricut Classic Font cartridge and the washi tape is from an unknown source.

I hope you've enjoyed my layout and that I've inspired you to create something, too. Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy scramping!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...