Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week in the Life - Wednesday

 Rise & shine! It's 7:31 AM and you've spent enough time laying around!
 Boot up the laptop before heading into the bathroom to get ready for the day.
 The view out the bathroom window is always pleasant!
 Waiting on the coffee! 
I wish it would hurry!
 Spotted this female cardinal just outside the back sliding door. Very happy to see her back as I'm sure she's one of our regulars.
 Time for breakfast!
 Playing catch-up with my 
Project Life album.
 It's trash day!
 Love these ferns that hang 
on the front porch!
 Checking the mail and see that 
we have a new telephone 
directory waiting 
at the end of the driveway.
 This 'face in the woods' on our 
birch tree gets me every time! 
I love it!
 Enjoying some bird entertainment!
 Mail and new phone directory. My, how small those 
directories have gotten over the years!
 After blow drying my hair & before curling it
 After curling my hair. I think I prefer it 
with a bit of curl. What do you think?
 A brief rain shower came through late afternoon.
 A cup of tea after dinner and while working on my Me:Abridged Version album AGAIN or should I say STILL? But I am enjoying it!

 Conference call at 9:00 PM with my upline and other consultants to learn more tips & tricks about Studio J from Close to my Heart. Need to start playing with it again 'cause it sure is a cool program!
Watching 'Stalker' before heading up to bed. It really should be on earlier in the day because it could give some people nightmares - it's pretty scary sometimes!

So that's my Wednesday and I am all caught up for now. See you tomorrow.

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...