Monday, November 17, 2014

A Week in the Life Album

I recently participated in the Week in the Life challenge over at Ali Edwards' website which ran the week of October 27 - November 2. I took photos each day - some days more than others - and have finally decided how I want to put them altogether in an album.

I am very Photoshop-challenged so I decided to play around with Microsoft Word instead to see what I could come up with and I like how it's turning out so far. It's not the best as I'm no expert at Word either but it'll suffice for now.

Here are the first 3 days - Monday thru Wednesday - and I hope to share the last 4 with you soon. I am using an 8 1/2" x 11" - 3 ring binder to store the printed pages which I am printing on white cardstock with my Canon printer. I still have some embellishing to do on the pages but they're basically done. Hope you enjoy them!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...