Friday, November 21, 2014

My December Daily Project

Hey everyone! I'm taking a bit of a break from working on my Week in the Life album to share another album with you - my December Daily! Both of these album projects were invented - is that the right word? - by Ali Edwards. If you must know just one awesome woman in the scrapbooking world, it has to be Ali. She is amazing! She comes up with so many really cool ways for documenting life that I never know which ones to choose. Agh!

But since it is almost December - seriously, how did that happen? - I wanted to get a jump start on my December Daily album. Last year you may remember I used one of the display flip albums from Close to my Heart to document my December or to be more precise, the 25 days leading up to Christmas. If you're not sure what a December Daily album is - it's all about either taking a photo a day (for 25 days or the whole month if you prefer) or just writing a story each day or a little of both and it's a wonderful way to document this fun, festive time of year! There is no right or wrong way to document your December - it's however you wish it to be!

This year I wanted to do something different and almost went with this and kind of wish I had but I decided to go with this cute little album from We R Memory Keepers instead since I had bought it awhile ago and wanted to use it. So here is what I have done so far. I'm liking it, how about you?

These little albums come with 4x4 page protectors as well as ones with 4 - 2x2 squares so I am using some of both. I am using the Yuletide Carol paper pack from Close to my Heart along with coordinating cardstock. I stamped the numbers with the E1030 Handwritten Print Alphabet, the December stamp is from an old set and the cut outs are overlays from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge. Love how those overlays look! I will most likely be adding more as I complete the album.

Will you be documenting your December in some way? If so, I'd love to see so please share!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are staying warm wherever you are!

Happy scrampin'!











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...