Monday, November 17, 2014

Super Simple Scrapbooking - part 2

Here's the next 3 layouts I created for the Super Simple Scrapbook Challenge class over at Big Picture Classes. I am having fun with this class and I'm so happy to be getting some scrapping done that I never would have done otherwise. Stepping out of my comfort zone from time to time keeps me inspired and motivated to keep trying new things. So without further ado, here's my latest creations:
 Challenge #4 - Crop 'em down
As some of you may know, I am a bird lover. Not a day goes by that I'm not looking out a door or window at all the birds that frequent our backyard birdbath and feeders. Every year at this time, we pick up our big order of bird seed and suet that will help our fine feathered friends survive through the long, cold winter months.
 Challenge #5 - Pick a number and make a list
6 current faves:

  1. Seasonal scented candles
  2. Birdwatching
  3. Delicious flavored teas
  4. Daily glass of wine
  5. Shorter hair
  6. Sonoma long sleeved top

Challenge #6 - Use your own handwriting
I had fun with this layout because I've never scrapped a photo of my 'young' self before. I really enjoyed it! It brought back some wonderful memories of my teenage years.

Hope you've enjoyed my layouts and that I've inspired you to get some scrapping done, too. Most supplies used are from Close to my Heart. If you'd like to shop for any of those products, you can go here.

Until next time....happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...