Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Super Simple Scrapbooking

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to share with you some layouts I've created for a class I'm taking over at Big Picture Classes. Yes, I am taking another one! What can I say? I LOVE their classes and find them so very hard to resist!

This class is called - Super Simple Scrapbooking Challenges - and I am so very happy I decided to join in. This is the third day and I have completed one layout for each of the first 3 days! It's a great feeling to be able to get some scrapping done so quickly! Well, somewhat quickly anyway.

The point of this class is to get as many pages done without spending a ton of time on them - keep it simple, people! I wish I could keep it simple and complete a page in under 30 minutes but it's tough for me to do! I tend to over-think things and run through so many different ideas in my head that I should just stick with the first idea that pops into my head and let it roll. I'm working on that!

I am pleasantly surprised that I have been able to get these 3 layouts done within a reasonable amount of time - like maybe an hour & a half each. Maybe by the halfway point of this class, I'll have shaved some time off each layout and can get them done more quickly. Not holding my breath though!

And without further ado, here are the 3 layouts I've completed so far. Hope you like them!

Challenge #1 - Build a block & fill in the gaps
Ben & his mommy

 Challenge #2 - Line it up & add a pocket
Fall sights around my home
Challenge #3 - 4x4 Forever
Scarlet & Aveney playing with the play doh from great grandma. Um, that would be my mother, not me! My photos are 3 1/2" squares instead of 4" because I already had them printed out at 3 1/2" x 5" and didn't want to reprint them. I still need to do the journaling yet.

All supplies used are from Close to my Heart - some current and some no longer available. If you'd like to shop for the current products, you can click here

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...