Sunday, November 2, 2014

Week in the Life - Friday

Here's my photos for Friday, October 31 - Happy Halloween!
 The view out an upstairs window
 Making my coffee - I always use spring water
 Love the scent of this candle - Red Apple Wreath - so I have been burning it every day now for at least 2 weeks.
 Coffee's done! Yea!
 Time for breakfast!
 A couple birds at the feeder - a chickadee and a bluejay
 First sighting of a male cardinal since the summer
 Playing in my scrap room is always enjoyable
 Printing out a bunch of photos in preparation for the 4 x 4 mini album project featured on Inspiration Live on Saturday
 Soup & leftover tortellini for lunch
 Enjoying a cup of tea & a piece of spice cake
 Emptying the dishwasher 
 Had to photograph this view out the family room window
 and this view out the sliding door in the family room
Working on a grocery list for our Saturday morning excursion
 FPF - Friday night fire. Oh yea! Missed this the past 2 Friday nights.
 A Downy Woodpecker at the suet feeder finally!
A very quick & simple dinner because it's Friday night!

And that's my Friday! Not very exciting but it's my life and I like it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...