Saturday, November 1, 2014

Week in the Life - Thursday

 Here's my Thursday photos and words for Week in the Life.....
 The view out my bedroom window
 Booting up my laptop
 Waiting for the coffee to brew
 Last night's dishes need to be put away
 Printing out the handout for Cathy Zielske's 
Me: Abridged Version album class from Big Picture Classes
 Washed Ron's socks - he was out of clean ones!
 Working on new blog posts - it's been awhile and very long overdue!
 Love the way the sun shines in the various rooms of the house at certain times of the day. Here I stand, still in my favorite slippers.
 A shot out the slider as the sun is shining behind the birch tree
 A lonely leaf stuck in a crack on the deck

 It's a soup day!
 Worked on my Project Life album
 LOVE the way the sun shines in my upstairs hallway as it starts going down.
 Enjoying a glass of Banty Red wine before dinner
 Stir-fry broccoli is always yummy!
 It doesn't get any easier than just 2 ingredients - one spice cake mix and one can of pumpkin - bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes and voila! Totally yummy!

 Checking emails while watching TV
 Realizing I'm still wearing my sneakers at 9:30 PM! Get them off already!
 Watched 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'Mom' - two shows I do enjoy watching.

 Working on my Week in the Life worksheets and the Me:TAV album
 Headed up to bed at 10:30 PM - 
funny I just realized I went up to bed 
at 10:30 on 10/30. Pretty cool!!
 Set the alarm and walked upstairs!
 Last check of the news about the capture of the cop killer, Eric Frein. Took long enough and I am glad that manhunt is over!
And that's the end of my Thursday.

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...