Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Around here today....

Hello, hello! I thought I'd have a little fun today and do something different - an 'around here' post to show you what my day was like as well as what most of my days are like. They're not very exciting, in fact most days especially in the winter, can be quite uneventful - but they're my days and I make the most of them. I look for my own excitement in each and every day here at home as I don't venture outside often during the winter. So without further ado, here are some photos I took today to share with you......
 Love the Downy Woodpeckers who frequent the suet cakes we hang for them.
 HSN had their craft show on the air today. No, I didn't order anything!
 I am loving my new Scentsy warmer. Today I am enjoying the scent of Cinnamon Bear.
 These are the shoes I wore while running up & down the stairs several times doing laundry today. They are Sketchers and one of my most favorite pairs of shoes EVER!
 I searched through all my handmade cards looking for birthday cards to send my brother for his birthday on the 24th and my daughter's boyfriend whose birthday is the 25th. I ended up finding some store-bought cards in another basket and picked 2 of them instead. Oh well, they're for men so the handmade ones aren't appreciated as much.
 Laundry - one of my favorite chores. NOT! Except in the spring & summer when I can hang clothes outside to dry.
 And here on the bench in the foyer sits 2 bags of clothes received for Christmas that need to be taken back to Boscov's for an exchange. It's only been a month - well almost!
This little glass bird sitting on the window ledge is pretty blue today. He seems to be watching & waiting for nice weather, too.

I actually did get a chance to play with some tags, stencils, inks and embossing powders today and had a ton of fun but forgot to put the photos into my laptop for sharing with you so stay tuned for another post maybe tomorrow. I'll show you what I made if I remember! ;)

That's it for today. I told you my days are pretty uneventful and here's the proof. Ha ha! But they're my days and I like them.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...