But without further ado, here's my take on the sketch for this month's Awesome Ladies Project challenge. I chose to make a page for my art journal which I have just recently begun playing with. I am having lots of fun with it, too! Quite simple page really but I like it. I hope you do, too!
- Ali Edwards Story Stamp - AM/PM kit (good morning sunshine)
- Artist's Loft watercolor paints from Michael's
- G1087 Brushed workshop stamp set from Close to my Heart (happy & my heart is filled with sunshine)
- A1165 Capture the Day stamp set from Close to my Heart (It's a beautiful day)
- D1627 Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set from Close to my Heart (butterfly)
- X7194B Hopscotch paper pack from Close to my Heart (arrows cut with Cricut Artbooking cartridge)
- A selfie of me! ;) (my Nikon D3200 DSLR camera)
Thanks for stopping by today. Make it a good one!