Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Happy Hello

Hello! I want to share a card I made yesterday using the February Stamp of the Month set from Close to my Heart. This is only the second time I've played with this set - the first time was a couple days ago while getting my messy on in my art journal - but it certainly won't be the last! I am in love with this set. So many possibilities for some beautiful artwork - don't you agree? My head is spinning imagining how many different flowers can be made with this set! Click on the image to get your own set for $17.95 OR for just $5.00 with an additional $50.00 order.

Using VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder, I stamped and embossed the stems and flowers first on the white background. Then I used sponge daubers to color in the flowers and parts of the background. The embossed images resist the ink but it helps to bring out the images even more by rubbing lightly over them with a tissue to remove any residual ink.
Supplies used are all Close to my Heart:
S1502 A Happy Hello
1385 White Daisy cardstock
Z2033 Paper Fundamentals
Z2153 Sweet Leaf ink
Z2193 Cotton Candy ink
Z2105 Black ink
Z2194 Sky ink (no longer available)
Z891 Versamark ink
Z726 Sponge Daubers
Z2088 Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
Z555 Craft Heater
piece of leftover Hollyhock twill ribbon

I hope you have enjoyed my card today. If you'd like to purchase any of the supplies I used, feel free to click on any of the links above or here to go to my website to peruse other awesome products as well. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy scrampin'!

~Carol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...