Thursday, February 12, 2015

CTMH Album Special

Good Morning!

Are you in need of some great quality scrapbook albums, post-bound or D-ring? If so, this is the month to get them at a discount. BUY ONE GET ONE FOR HALF PRICE! Good deal in my opinion. 

You take the time to create your beautiful scrapbook layouts that you hope will last a lifetime and then some, right? Why would you want to put them into low-quality albums and have them fall apart in a few years only to have to replace them at that point? Start with a great quality album and you won't be replacing it anytime soon. Trust me on this!
Head on over to my website and click on the SHOP link > Albums & Accessories to see the beautiful albums that Close to my Heart has to offer. If you have any questions, please give me a shout! Offer expires February 28 or while supplies last so don't hesitate if you want to take advantage of this great deal!

Also want to mention, I may be dropping from Close to my Heart at the end of March so if there's any products you really, really want consider ordering soon. If enough of you do order, you may very well help to keep me afloat with CTMH so I thank you in advance!

Have a great day and happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...