Friday, February 27, 2015

The Awesome Ladies Project Sketch Challenge for February

Last month I signed up to join the Awesome Ladies Project group (click here to read about this project created by Kristin Tweedale) but haven't really participated much yet until today. Although when signing up I knew I'd probably not be available the last Friday night of each month to join in, which is when the members take 2 hours out of their Friday night to be creative and chat + share their creations online, but it sounded like something I just might like to be a part of. I usually go to bed early on Friday nights for an early Saturday morning in winter then my Friday nights are busy in warmer weather the rest of the year with our Friday Night Fires so when will I actually participate in this awesome group? I'm not really sure but whenever circumstances will allow, I suppose. So we shall see.
But without further ado, here's my take on the sketch for this month's Awesome Ladies Project challenge. I chose to make a page for my art journal which I have just recently begun playing with. I am having lots of fun with it, too! Quite simple page really but I like it. I hope you do, too!



Supplies used:
  • Ali Edwards Story Stamp - AM/PM kit (good morning sunshine)
  • Artist's Loft watercolor paints from Michael's
  • G1087 Brushed workshop stamp set from Close to my Heart (happy & my heart is filled with sunshine)
  • A1165 Capture the Day stamp set from Close to my Heart (It's a beautiful day)
  • D1627 Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set from Close to my Heart (butterfly)
  • X7194B Hopscotch paper pack from Close to my Heart (arrows cut with Cricut Artbooking cartridge)
  • A selfie of me! ;) (my Nikon D3200 DSLR camera)
If you'd like to learn more about Kristin and her Awesome Ladies Project, you can check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by today. Make it a good one!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...