Tuesday, March 31, 2015

30 Days of Lists Challenge - March 2015

I just realized I never even posted any of this month's lists for this challenge. I have so many projects that I'm trying to keep up with and getting far behind on just about everything so this took a back seat to everything else that I was involved in. Yikes! But it is DONE and just in time so I am sharing them all with you now. So grab a favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy! ;) I think you should be able to read them all without me typing each one out but if for some reason you can't, give me a shout and I'd be happy to help you out.










If you think you'd be interested in this fun 'listing' challenge adventure, click here to get more details so you'll be ready for the next round OR you can click on over here to join in another one just starting April 1st by TheResetGirl.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy listing and happy scrampin'!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...