Friday, March 27, 2015

A Blossom or Two Sneak Peek

Hello, it's me! I've thought about us for a long, long time...or something like that. Ha, started off with 'Hello it's me' and went right into that song some of you may remember. But that's not the reason I'm here today so here goes.....

I received some beautiful new papers from Close to my Heart a few days ago and have been playing with them ever since. I love the name - Blossom - as soon the blossoms will be popping out around here, at least I hope so if winter ever loses it's grip on us. I have so many ideas in my head for this paper pack but here's what I came up with to start.
 This first layout is actually a design from the wonderfully talented art department at Close to my Heart. I love it but don't have the stamp set they used so I improvised and used one that I just bought - D1647 Documenting Moments - which will be available to purchase beginning April 1 from the Seasonal Expressions 2 mini catalog. Check back then on my website to order yours or other awesome new products. I also used the M1051 Wish stamp set way up in the very left-hand corner.
This second layout was based on a sketch I found over at PageMaps. I used several stamp sets here - new & old including the one I used in the first layout - D1647 Documenting Moments. Also used D1607 Bodacious Banners, D1574 Take Note from the Z1906 Artbooking Cricut Collection, A1160 This is Good, which was a set available as a hostess reward a while back and S1411 It's the Little Things, which was a stamp of the month set from last November. Embellishments used are Z3039 Glacier Twine & Z3042 Coral Reef Sequins which will both be available beginning April 1st as well.

JUST A REMINDER --- only 5 more days to sign up to become a member of my 'Scrampers with Heart' team before the awesome deal goes away. Check out my original post explaining all the exciting details when you sign up this month!

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a scrampin' happy day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...