Monday, March 16, 2015

Getting My Messy On Week 5

Whoa! I am really late this time! I need to stop beginning so many new projects at the same time so I can focus on & complete each one in a timely manner. But it's so much fun learning new techniques and art forms that I'm afraid if I don't at least start something while the thought is fresh in my mind that I may never try it and will totally miss out on the excitement of learning something that just may be a perfect fit for me. Did that make sense? Well, anyway, let's move on to my latest 'Get Messy' art journal page.
The love prompt I used is challenge #2 which was to take a 'selfie' against a plain background then write affirmations around your figure. Well, I didn't quite follow the prompt exactly but it works for me! Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a scrampin' messy day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...